Your go-to expert concrete finishing company in Tweed Heads
You deserve the best concrete finish for your home or office.
We are a professional concrete company that can provide you with the perfect finish for your property. We have many years of experience in this field and will be able to help you choose the right colour and texture for your needs.
Our high-quality finishes will make your property look unique and last many years. We are proud to offer our services to the people of Tweed Heads and its surrounding areas.
Contact us today to get a free quote!
The benefits of using a concrete finish
Concrete finishes offer many benefits to homeowners. They are durable, low maintenance, and easy to clean. Concrete finishes also resist stains and fading, making them ideal for high-traffic areas. In addition, concrete finishes can be customised to match any décor.
Concrete finishes are also a great way to add value to your home. If you are considering selling your home, a concrete finish can add curb appeal and help increase the resale value.
How to care for your concrete finish
After installation of your concrete finish, after-care is vital to keep your investment looking its best. You may need to reseal your concrete every few years for high-traffic areas.
Sweep or vacuum regularly to remove dirt and debris. You can also use a hose to wash it down. You can use a mild detergent or concrete cleaner if you have any stubborn stains. Never use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as these can damage your concrete finish.
Types of finishes for concrete
Concrete finishes refer to the way the concrete looks and feels. There are many different types of finishes that you can choose from.
The type of finish you choose will depend on your personal preferences and the purpose of the concrete. For example, if you want a finish that is easy to clean, you might choose a polished finish.
Here are some of the most popular types of finishes for concrete:
– Polished concrete: This is a popular choice for people who want an easy-to-clean surface. Polished concrete has a shiny, reflective surface that is stain-resistant.
– Stamped concrete: This is an excellent choice if you want to add texture and design to your concrete. Stamped concrete has a textured surface that can be customised to your liking.
– Acid-stained concrete: This is a popular choice for people who want to add colour to their concrete. Acid-stained concrete has a unique, mottled appearance that is created by applying an acid stain to the surface of the concrete.
How to stain or seal your concrete
You will need:
– Concrete stain or sealer
– A brush or roller
– Protective clothing
1. Prepare the surface of your concrete by cleaning it with a power washer or a garden hose. If you are using a power washer, be careful not to damage the surface of the concrete.
2. Mix the concrete stain according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
3. Apply the stain to the surface of the concrete using a brush or roller.
4. Allow the stain to dry according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
5. Apply a second coat of stain if desired.
6. Seal the stained concrete with a concrete sealer.
7. Allow the sealer to dry according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
8. Enjoy your newly stained concrete!
Why choose us?
If you’re looking for a concrete finish to make your property look unique, you’ve come to the right place.
We offer a wide range of finishes so that you can find the perfect one for your property. We have the perfect solution whether you’re looking for something sleek and modern or more traditional.
Our finishes are not only beautiful but also incredibly durable. They’ll last long into the future without showing any wear and tear. So if you’re looking for a finish that will last, look no further than Concrete Tweed Heads Solutions.
Contact us today to discuss your needs and get a free quote!